Designed for doctors, nurses and other health workers responsible for the care of children, these guidelines focus on the management of major causes of childhood mortality in developing countries, including:
• Neonatal illness, including low birth weight, prematurity, sepsis, perinatal asphyxia, and congenital anomalies
• Pneumonia and other breathing problems, including bronchiolitis, asthma and tuberculosis
• Diarrhoea, acute and chronic
• Fever, including malaria, meningitis, septicaemia and rheumatic fever
• Severe acute malnutrition
• Surgical problems, including trauma and burns
The app includes guidance on the stages of management for every child: Triage and Emergency treatment, History and Examination, Laboratory investigations, Supportive care and Monitoring, Discharge planning and Follow-up.
With this WHO e-Pocketbook of Hospital Care for Children app, all guidelines can be viewed offline and will be updated regularly.
This app has been developed by the World Health Organisation, The Royal Children’s Hospital Melbourne, the University of Melbourne and Murdoch Children’s Research Institute.
Other users also looks for: acute, care, children, diarrhoea, discharge, epocketbook, fever, guidelines, health, hiv,
Download WHO Hospital Care for Children 1.0 APK File
Download WHO Hospital Care for Children 1.0:
- Size: 34621 kb
- Os Support: Android
DISCLAIMER: WHO Hospital Care for Children is the property and trademark from , all rights reserved by Click on the above link to proceed to the APK file download page or app buy page.