T20 WC 2016 1.0

Sports App by I Carving Soft

Downloads: 36

The world T20 Cricket games are now in full swing! Are you following it?

Carry the fixtures of the T20 Tournament, 2016 in your pocket and ensure you never miss any of your team's games.Stay up to date on all this, with an easy-to-use pleasant interface.

Features:
Browse match by teams/date/venue.
Fixture
Result
Full Scorecard
Points Table
and More...

Disclaimer: All logos/images/names are copyright of the respective owners.This app is provided for information and reference only and not in any way endorsed by official organizers.

Recent changes:
Minor Bug Fixes

Related T20 WC 2016

Other users also looks for: anybrowsecarrycopyrightcricketdatedisclaimerendorsedensurefixture

Download T20 WC 2016 1.0 APK File

T20 WC 2016

Download T20 WC 2016 1.0:

Proceed to T20 WC 2016 1.0 APK Download Page > >

• Size: 4208 kb
  • Os Support: Android

DISCLAIMER: T20 WC 2016 is the property and trademark from , all rights reserved by Click on the above link to proceed to the APK file download page or app buy page.

What's New in T20 WC 2016 1.0

Recommended for You

You May Also Like (Similar or Related Apps)

• MSJ بث مباريات مباشر MSJ بث مباريات مباشر
    MSJ application features live games: Watch football matches broadcast live in more than one server and sports channels. Free full application has prevented the emergence of you annoying ads of the l…
  • Star Sports LIVE Cricket Star Sports LIVE Cricket
    Your official Star Sports App for LIVE streaming in SEA - Live ICC Cricket World Cup 2015 streaming featuring India, Australia, England, South Africa, Sri Lanka, Pakistan and other cricket teams - Fu…
  • InSkate - консультации по фигурному катанию InSkate - консультации по фигурному катанию
    Спорт без границ, теперь это не просто слова! Вместе с InSkate, вы сможете тренироваться у лучших специалистов без необходимости личной встречи в удобное для вас время. Мы собрали для вас лучших сп…
  • Vip Betting Tips Ultimate Vip Betting Tips Ultimate
    *** Only Purchase the app 1 time and use it forever. *** Contact mail: ozmzokya@gmail.com. Vip betting tips are comprised of highest estimated predictions. You can start to earn with daily prepared …
  • Almerikh Today Almerikh Today
    almerikh app today for Android devices, follow all sports news, local and international, moment by moment, watch the match .
  • Atletica.me Atletica.me
    È finalmente online l'app ufficiale di Atletica.me! L'app di Atletica.me ti permette di restare sempre aggiornato sui risultati dei tuoi amici e dei tuoi avversari. Dopo aver scelto i tuoi at…
  • NBA Panini Dunk - official NBA Panini Dunk - official
    NBA fans can collect and trade their favorite NBA stars and rookies in the NBA Panini Dunk app from all 30 NBA teams including superstars of the league – Kobe Bryant, Kevin Durant, Steph Curry, LeBro…
  • Vip Betting Tips Premium Vip Betting Tips Premium
    Vip betting tips are comprised of highest estimated predictions. You can start to earn with daily prepared Vip betting tips. We offers %100 analysis based predictions about soccer and basketball.Al…
  • The Lacrosse Network | TLN The Lacrosse Network | TLN
    The Lacrosse Network brings lacrosse players from all over the world together with one goal: grow the sport of lacrosse through the power of media. In The Lacrosse Network app, lacrosse players can…
  • My Premier League My Premier League
    Light Weight App for Barclays Premier League 2015-2016 and Bungdesliga 2015-2016 : 1. Upcoming matches. 2. Scores. 3. Standings. 4. News. *We are not liable for any loss. Recent changes: -Bugs fi…