- Safest diabetes app in the world based on hypos avoided, dose improvements made and insights provided
- Winner of Stanford's 'DiabetesMine' Patient Voices competition
We are changing the way people self-manage their diabetes through beautiful visualisation of what their blood sugars are actually doing, and personalised information to tell them what to do about it.
Our motto: Safer Diabetes!
• Designed for type 1, type 2, type 1.5 / LADA and gestational diabetes
• Quick and easy logging
• Insulin dose calculator
- meal time defaults
- multiple carb ratios and correction ratios
- multiple BG targets
- track insulin on board
- delayed eating suggestions
- factors for three levels of exercise, stress, sickness and pre-menstruation and more
• Hypo and BG prediction hours ahead
• Fitness device integration
• A1C estimate
• Food glycaemic index modelling
• Neat and clear graphs with actual blood glucose curves
- no straight-line charts
- explains **expected** versus **unexpected** BGs
• Secure data backup
• Basal Rates for insulin pump users
• Fully-featured reporting
• Food databases
• Time in Range / Trends similar to CGMS
• Health Care Team sharing
• Live multi-device & cross-platform sharing of all data
• Unrestricted web access
We're always working to make PredictBGL better! Have a problem, criticism, question, suggestion, or praise? It’s all super important to us, and we'd love to hear from you.
Reach out to us at:
• [email protected]
INTEGRATION WITH FITNESS DEVICES
PredictBGL integrates LIVE fitness data from a huge variety of sources.
- Import data from any meter, pump or CGM (via website, syncs down to app immediately)
- Emergency contact details
- Integrated safety warnings, coaching and guidance
- mmol/L or mg/dL blood glucose units
- Carbs in grams, portions, exchanges, BE, KE, CC
The prediction model take 14 days to bed down. The prediction model can't be right unless doses are correct, so during the first two weeks you need to take careful note of the coaching tips (press the orange dots) as they show where it thinks your current doses are too high or too low.
If you don't enter in all the data, you can't expect the predictions to be right! There is a trade off (which you quickly get used to) between entering everything for better predictions, versus less data and more instinct. Start with blood sugars, carbs, and calculating insulin, then you can try adding exercise.
The app does a **huge** amount of calculations for the predictions, so when you swipe it is not very responsive. We're working on ways to improve this.
PredictBGL was developed by a team of amazing engineers. Our CTO has had 26 years with T1 diabetes, and in a previous life used an insulin pump for 12 months. Our Quality Manager has a child with T1 diabetes who was diagnosed at 2 years old, now 10.
PredictBGL is intended for guidance only and is not a substitute for professional medical advice. Always discuss use of PredictBGL with a diabetes educator or physician and only use personal settings agreed with them. If in any doubt as to the correct insulin dose always follow the advice of a Health Care Professional.
Other users also looks for: basal, blood, calculates, carbs, cgm, correct, data, diabetes, diabetesmine, dose,
Download PredictBGL Diabetes Logbook 1.5 APK File
Download PredictBGL Diabetes Logbook 1.5:
- Size: 2356 kb
- Os Support: Android
DISCLAIMER: PredictBGL Diabetes Logbook is the property and trademark from , all rights reserved by Click on the above link to proceed to the APK file download page or app buy page.