Picominer® Smart Packaging is an early warning system for packaging machines with IoT Technologies. It combines higher level of process knowledge and floor operations of the Packaging machines with sophisticated real-time monitoring and control through IoT (Internet of Things).
You are viewing a Demo Application only. Just drop an E-mail to [email protected] for further inquiries. We work with you rolling out IoT solutions to your site.
About the Demo App:
This mobile App is a demonstration application of Picominer® Smart Packaging built with IDK. IDK (IoT Development Kit) is a software framework and platform for IoT application developed by Vidcentum R&D.
The demo application simulates transducer data (IoT data) and present it to the user giving a sense of original solution.
The demo application presents:
- dashboards for site, equipment, products
- run-time transducer data monitoring
- setting up business objectives"
- navigational elements
- asset configurations etc.
This demo application simulates IoT transducers data at 20 samples / minute / transducer. There are 4 sensors in simulation and 1 in idle to demonstrate no data condition.
This application does NOT collect any personal data. All the simulation data is in memory and is deleted when application is not running.
This application does NOT use SD Card for storing any simulation data.
This demo application is not enabled with all features of the Picominer application.
The IDK IoT Development Kit:
IDK is a software framework and platform for IoT application developed by Vidcentum R&D.
The IDK has several proven and Open Source software stacks along with the proprietary software stack for IoT applications.
Technology of IDK:
- Mobile SDK for building custom appliations to integrate with the business systems.
- IDK implements patterns of IoT Standards such IEEE 1451
- Cross platform (Linux, Android, Raspberry Pi, Beagle Bone) software stack
- IDK has analytical support with BLAS, LAPACK and statistical tools
- IDK has Modbus, MQTT, ZeroMQ, XMPP supporting advanced M2M applications
In effect, the IDK is the backbone of the Picominer® solution for Smart Packaging.
Just drop an E-mail to [email protected] for further inquiries. We work with you rolling out IoT solutions to your packaging site.
- Minor improvements in the introduction text.
- Fix in screen orientation issue
Other users also looks for: appliations, application, data, demo, demonstrate, developed, framework, idk, inquiries, iot,
Download Picominer IoT Demo (Packaging) 0.1.4 APK File
Download Picominer IoT Demo (Packaging) 0.1.4:
- Size: 4202 kb
- Os Support: Android
DISCLAIMER: Picominer IoT Demo (Packaging) is the property and trademark from , all rights reserved by Click on the above link to proceed to the APK file download page or app buy page.