Entering the last menstrual day, the Ovulation Diary will show your fertility window and un-fertility window.
By estimating the fertility cycle,
- the first 7 days since the first menstrual are the non ovulation period.
- the 14 days after the first period are ovulation period. This is a baby making intercourse period.
- then the next 7 days are the non ovulation period again.
A red day in the calendar represent the menstrual day.
A green day in the calendar represent a non ovulation day.
A blue day in the calendar represent a ovulation day.
You can mark a day to be a menstrual day by taping the day and then tap the red button.
You can make a day back to a non ovulation day by taping the day and then tap the blue button
There are a few icons represent the day status.
- The Red drop icon represents the menstrual day
- The Green circle represents the ovulation day
- The Blue crossed circle represents the non ovulation day
You can make a comment to a day to make some notation to the day.
- Save a comment in to the selected date
- Add Icon to tell the status of the day
- Re-formatting the layout
Other users also looks for: blue, button, calendar, circle, cycle, day, diary, estimating, fertility, first,
Download Ovulation Diary 1.5 APK File
Download Ovulation Diary 1.5:
- Size: 967 kb
- Os Support: Android
DISCLAIMER: Ovulation Diary is the property and trademark from , all rights reserved by Click on the above link to proceed to the APK file download page or app buy page.