* INFORMATIVE DASHBOARD: get updates about the entire rail system and more as soon as you start the app
* REAL-TIME LINE AND STATION TRACKING: see trains going to and from stations live in the interactive map view, and click into specific stations to get train ETAs and other details
* VOTING SYSTEM: vote up current station problems to help other MetroHero users avoid headaches
* AUTOMATIC UPDATES: no need to press or swipe anything to refresh what you see; it's always up-to-date
This app is designed specifically for commuters, by commuters. It will never plan your trips, estimate your fares or hold your hand. We know you know where you're going, so let us arm you with more information than you've ever had before to help make your trip on one of the saddest public transit systems in the country as tolerable as possible.
* Congestion detection: we can spot potential delays in your commute so you don't have to wait for the train operator to make an unintelligible announcement about it while you're stuck in the Rosslyn tunnel with no service
* Scheduled station digests: get a notification with a brief description on what to expect when you hit your usual Metro station in the morning or when you leave work, scheduled any way you like
Ads can be permanently disabled by making a small donation. Simply swipe left to open the navigation drawer and click 'Remove Ads'. That's all there is to it.
Explanation of Permissions:
* In-app purchases: this enables the ad-disabling-via-donation feature mentioned above
* Location: we need a general idea of where you are to show you the closest station to your current location for your convenience
* Photos/Media/Files: Google requires us to add these permissions to get your location when you allow us to do so and when we're displaying ads, but if it were up to us, we wouldn't ask for them, sorry!
* Other (full network access, view network connections): this app requires access to the Internet to work properly
v1.0.1 & v1.0.2:
* Reported station issues are now also displayed in the line view underneath each station name
* We no longer rely on WMATA to report all train ETAs in the station view and instead do some guesswork ourselves for more accurate and reliable times. This means we show trains you won't find even on WMATA's own station boards!
* There's a new static map (with pinch-and-zoom support) of the Metrorail system, which you can access from the navigation drawer
Other users also looks for: MetroHero: WMATA DC Metro Rail APK, MetroHero: WMATA DC Metro Rail download APK, download MetroHero: WMATA DC Metro Rail APK, MetroHero: WMATA DC Metro Rail free download, free MetroHero: WMATA DC Metro Rail download APK,
Download MetroHero: WMATA DC Metro Rail 1.0.2 APK File
Download MetroHero: WMATA DC Metro Rail 1.0.2:
- Size: 4968 kb
- Os Support: Android
DISCLAIMER: MetroHero: WMATA DC Metro Rail is the property and trademark from , all rights reserved by Click on the above link to proceed to the APK file download page or app buy page.