There are a lot of apps which claim to prevent apps from running. However, most of them requires ROOT, or do a system modification via xposed or patching or unlocked bootloader.
Brevent is developed by the original author of Prevent Running, using black technology to app-standby or force-stop apps, prevent apps from running in long time. It doesn't require ROOT, nor system modification. Furthermore, it may doesn't work well on ROOT or modified system.
Brevent can know whether you are using an app. For example, if you open an app, it's free; if you press BACK or HOME to leave it, it will be App-Standby; if you clear it from recent tasks, it will be Force-Stop. If apps are awaken by other apps, Brevent will choose Force-Stop or App-Standby intelligently.
Brevent support Android 6.0 to 7.1, requires "USB debugging" in "developer options". I mainly used it on Google Pixel.
1. (Device) open Brevent, navigate to "Developer Options", turn on "USB debugging"
2. (PC) Download ADB: https://developer.android.com/studio/releases/platform-tools.html
(If you live in China, you can download it here too: https://developer.android.google.cn/studio/releases/platform-tools.html)
3. (PC) Uncompress, navigate to "platform-tools" directory in Command Line
4. (PC and Device) connect device and PC with usb cable, type "adb devices" in PC Command Line, and confirm the authorized dialog on Devices if needed
5. (PC) type the brevent command in PC Command Line, you should copy or make sure it's the same in Brevent message
For any issues, please open an issue at github with logs: https://github.com/liudongmiao/Brevent/issues
1. crash log (in PC's command line)：adb -d logcat -d -b crash
2. brevent server log (in PC's command line)：adb -d logcat -d -s BreventServer BreventLoader
2.1. enable debug for Brevent Server, type in PC's command line: adb -d shell setprop log.tag.BreventServer DEBUG, then get brevent server log
2.2. disable debug for BreventServer, type in PC's command line: adb -d shell setprop log.tag.BreventServer "" (Note for the back slash)
Other users also looks for: adb, brevent, breventloader, breventserver, command, crash, debug, device, force, issues,
Download Brevent - Black Prevent APK File
Download Brevent - Black Prevent :
- Os Support: Android
DISCLAIMER: Brevent - Black Prevent is the property and trademark from , all rights reserved by Click on the above link to proceed to the APK file download page or app buy page.