When you turn on Assistive Touch, you’ll see the AssistiveTouch menu. You can drag it to any edge of the screen, then tap the menu to open it.
1. To turn on AssistiveTouch:
Open my app > Switch on AssistiveTouch.
2. To use more actions:
Go to Settings > Accessibility > Services and turn on AssistiveTouch.
You can also use AssistiveTouch to access your Home screen, Recent screen and use Back Key. Just open the AssistiveTouch menu and tap Home, Recent, Back action.
To access your Notifications, open the AssistiveTouch menu and tap Notification. To get to the control, open the AssistiveTouch menu. From here, you'll be able to do things like turn Bluetooth on and off, use Wifi on and off, take screenshots, and more.
- Control your device with Assistive Touch menu.
- Custom size and color Floating icon.
- Custom color Assistive Touch menu.
- And more.
- Email: [email protected]
- Website: https://luutinhit.blogspot.com
THANKS FOR USING MY APPS.
- Add none action for single tap, double tap, long press.
- Add white color for floating icon and floating pop up.
- Add new layout for floating pop up.
- Fixed all bugs report by user.
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR USING MY APP!
Other users also looks for: access, action, assistive, assistivetouch, back, bug, color, control, custom, email,
Download Assistive Touch 1.1.2 APK File
Download Assistive Touch 1.1.2:
- Size: 4663 kb
- Os Support: Android
DISCLAIMER: Assistive Touch is the property and trademark from , all rights reserved by Click on the above link to proceed to the APK file download page or app buy page.