• Learn the ancient technique of Hong-Sau to focus your attention
• Over 20 guided meditations to inspire your practice, with more added regularly
• Use a timer to concentrate on your breath, not the length of the meditation
• Create your own custom meditations for the time you have available, and add chants, periods of silence, affirmations, and more
• Set reminders to establish or strengthen your daily meditation routine
You can download meditations for offline viewing, including videos or just audio-only if you need to save bandwidth. A variety of guided experiences are available, including:
• Lessons in meditation
• Meditations led by teachers at the Ananda School of Yoga and Meditation
• Pranayama lessons and techniques taught by Nayaswami Gyandev, a co-founder of the Yoga Alliance
• Visualizations and guided meditations from Swami Kriyananda, a direct disciple of Paramhansa Yogananda
Guided meditations include focuses on:
• Inner balance
• Peace and joy
• Awakening the chakras
• Connecting to your divine power
Paramhansa Yogananda’s teachings on meditation are intended not just to de-stress you, but to take you to a deep place of peace, wisdom, and bliss. Download the app now and experience it for yourself.
--- WHAT IS ANANDA?
Ananda is a global movement based on the teachings of Paramhansa Yogananda, who showed how everyone can realize God in their daily lives as a tangible, loving reality.
You can expand your sense of harmony, and gain an increased sense of God’s active presence in your life through ancient and effective techniques including meditation, Kriya Yoga, spiritually oriented Hatha Yoga, community, and divine friendship.
Ananda was founded in 1968 by Yogananda’s direct disciple, Swami Kriyananda, who passed away in 2013. Swami Kriyananda’s spiritual successor is Nayawami Jyotish who, along with his wife Nayaswami Devi, serves as Ananda’s spiritual director.
Ananda Meditation® is a trademark registered by Ananda Church of Self-Realization of Nevada County.
- Fixed: "meditating now" counter over-counting
- Fixed: media loading getting stalled
- Faster audio/video loads
- Faster selection loads
- Better initial launch experience
- Stability improvements
- Fixed: Random track items not showing
Other users also looks for: ananda, ancient, disciple, divine, guided, gyandev, hatha, joy, kriya, kriyananda,
Download Ananda Meditation: Based on Yogananda's Teachings 1.4 APK File
Download Ananda Meditation: Based on Yogananda's Teachings 1.4:
- Size: 72375 kb
- Os Support: Android
DISCLAIMER: Ananda Meditation: Based on Yogananda's Teachings is the property and trademark from , all rights reserved by Click on the above link to proceed to the APK file download page or app buy page.